Wednesday, October 16, 2013

CBS at my Ditmas Park sing-a-long this Friday

A show called Live From the Couch on the NYC CBS station is going to record a segment at my sing-a-long this Friday at Lark Cafe in Ditmas Park. Will you come be in the audience?

Here's the catch: they're recording the thing from 7:30 - 9am (the sing is usually at 10). So I need kids and parents who are willing to come early and hang out for an hour and a half.

Do I have bribes to offer to make this more appealing? Of course! Everyone who comes and participates in the taping will get free breakfast AND a copy of S.S. Brooklyn.

If you want to do it, write me immediately: lloydhmiller AT gmail DOT com.

Lark's address, phone, website, etc can be found via the sidebar at the right. And yes the regular 10am singalong will happen also -- come to the early TV version and the usual mid-morning one if you want.

Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment