Tuesday, July 14, 2015

No Knitting Factory Sing-a-long Weds, July 15

No sing-a-long tomorrow, Weds, July 15. The sing on Friday, July 17th will happen as usual. Wednesday sings will resume Weds, July 22.

In case you didn't know: all my sing-a-longs are being covered by wonderful friends of mine during July and August. I'll return to all / most of my regular events in September. I always add or subtract an event or two each fall.

Missing me?

- Check out my YouTube channel. I'm always putting new videos up there.

- Set up a live video singalong with me via FaceTime, Tango, Skype, or another medium of futuristic communication. Only $25 for a 25-minute sing-a-long. Invite some friends over for an all-request Lloyd show.

- Listen to my new podcast. Sing-a-long History with Lloyd H. Miller is on iTunes as of last week. It's mostly for older kids (elementary and up), parents, and educators, but I know kids of all ages are already listening. I think you'll like it. I play songs from songs from my albums, play other songs live, and get deep into the stories behind the songs I sing.

See you soon!

Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment