Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer singalong schedule

First the bad news:
- I'm taking a break from my weekly singalongs for the summer.
- Tuesday sings at Five Spot in Clinton Hill won't happen at all this summer


Now the good news:
- My bandmate in the Deedle a Deedle Dees Chris Johnson is going to take over my Wednesdays at the Knitting Factory in Williamsburg and my Thursdays at Dean Street in Prospect Heights. Note: Knit sings will start at 10 until the World Cup ends (or until we get the okay to move them back to 11-- in later rounds of the Cup there will be less games so we might be able to return to 11 before the whole tournament ends)
- My friend Jon Sampson will lead Fridays at Lark (and Wednesdays at Dean St til end of August) . You can find out more about him at cocreativemusic.com.
- I'll be back in my weekly slots after Labor Day

Questions?

You can always write me at lloydhmiller AT gmail DOT com or text me at 9178730685.

Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment