Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Write a verse for my Sandy song

I'm writing a song about Hurricane Sandy... with you. Watch this video where I give you the basic idea then send me your own verse. Send it via video preferably. If you're so shy you can't make a video (come on!) send me an audio recording or, worst case, lyrics by e-mail.

Ideal would be if you would come sing your verse with me at the Brooklyn Historical Society on December 7th. I'm doing an event called Songs of Sandy & the Sea and I'll performing this song for the first time in its fully-realized community-written form. Please join me! I really want you to.

You can send videos to lloydhmiller AT gmail DOT com. Or post 'em on YouTube and send me the link.

Need help? E-mail me. I'll post more tutorials where I explain how to play the chords on different instruments. If you live in Brooklyn I'll even meet you in person to teach you how to play the song.

Lloyd


No comments:

Post a Comment