Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sing-a-long schedule changes Feb. 14-18

Sing-a-long schedule Feb. 14-18

Monday, Feb. 14
Regular sing-a-long with me at 10:30am - Waltz Astoria, Astoria, Queens

Tuesday, Feb. 15
10am Park Slope Tea Lounge sing-a-long canceled (It will resume Feb. 22)
11am I'll miss the Moxie Spot sing-a-long, but a great sub will take my place. I'll be back Feb. 22

Friday, Feb. 18
Regular sing-a-long with me at 11am - Knitting Factory, Williamsburg, Brooklyn

All sing-a-longs will return to their normal schedules the week of Feb. 21-25


Have a birthday coming up? Ask me to record a version of my birthday song featuring your child's name. Here's one of several videos I've already posted on my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVUF2HTEHh4 So far, there are videos for Annabelle, Caleb, Matthew, Paula, and a few other names.

Here's an article about my birthday song project on the wonderful family blog, Out With the Kids: http://owtk.com/2011/02/watch-this-lloyd-miller-of-the-deedle-deedle-dees-sings-happy-birthday-to-my-kids-and-yours/\

see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment